These are the bits I found myself reaching for the most during the month of July. They are in no particular order. Here we gooooo ....
1. Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser - I use this under my foundation. It leaves my face feeling o so soft and hydrated. It contains glycerin and pro-vitamin B5 which are great to smooth and nourish the skin. No perfume or harsh chemicals are in the ingredients so it won't upset your skin.
2. Revlon PhotoReady foundation 011 Cappuccino - I purchased this foundation in January of this year but stopped using it after awhile because it started looking a bit dark on me. Last month, however, I decided to give it another try and it was per-fect-o. It gives me that flawless airbrushed skin in any light.... provides complete coverage and is oil and fragrance free.
3.Collection 2000 Mosaic Shimmering Glow Powder - I can't get enough of this bronzer!! This is the BEST bronzer I have used in a loooong time. It gives me a natural sunkissed glow and is a great highlighter. I definitely need back ups of this.
4. E.L.F Powder Brush - This brush is extremely versatile and cheap!! I use it to apply liquid foundation, powder, bronzer and sometimes to contour. It's also super soft. A must have for all brush lovers.
5. NYX round lipstick in LSS 628 Tea Rose - I love this shade.... it's a kind of nude pink and suits me well. It's also very creamy and has a smooth texture.
6. NYX ESB01 Eye shadow Base White - Great eye shadow base. It makes my shadows POP!!
7. Arista Cosmetics blush in Orange Crush - This is the perfect orange blush for summer. It's extremely pigmented and looks great on most skin tones.
That's all folks!!
I hope you all are having a fabulous summer :))
What were your July faves?