**I'm SO SO late, but here are the products I used religiously during the month of September.
1. M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark - It's SO hot these days that I opt for powder only.... this skinfinish is perfect. It gives full coverage and a flawless finish.
2.Sleek flamingo blush - The perfect hot pink blush.
3.Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night - I love the fact that this mascara has two applicators. One for length and the other for volume and DrAmA.
4. E.L.F Powder Brush - This brush is extremely versatile and cheap!! I use it to apply liquid foundation, powder, bronzer and sometimes to contour. It's also super soft. A must have for all brush lovers.
5. Collection 2000 Mosaic Shimmering Glow Powder - I can't get enough of this bronzer!! This is the BEST bronzer I have used in a loooong time. It gives me a natural sunkissed glow and is a great highlighter. I definitely need back ups of this.
6. M.A.C Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder - Amazing product...makes pores disappear and leaves me looking airbrushed. I've found the perfect finishing powder! :)
7. BarryM Nail Paint in Berry - Another brilliant nail paint from BarryM! It dries really fast and lasts longER than the rest.
8. M.A.C Lustre lipstick in Lovelorn - A pretty,girly pink that's not too bright and can be worn day or night.
9. CK Shock perfume - If you're into floral fragrances like myself, you would laaaav this.